Monday, January 12, 2015

Ch-ch-Changes

Well first things first....MEET MY NEW COMPANION!  Say hello to Sister Talataina! She is the best! We became companions yesterday! She is my follow up trainer. In her last area she was speaking Cebuano, so I will be teaching her waray waray, which is a little scary ;) Sister Talataina is really funny, and she is constantly making me laugh! We met when I very first got here in the mission field. We quickly became friends, and she trained my batch. So when we saw each other at the transfer meeting we were so excited, and then we find out that we are going to be companions. Say what?! Sister Maurer told us to behave ourselves, and Sister Talataina replied, “We can’t make any promises!” She did not enjoy the 7 hour van ride home, but she will get used to it since we have to go to Tacloban again in February for a Sisters training meeting.

We hurried and just took a picture in the computer shop because we forgot to take one yesterday! Basta, we had Zone Training meeting on Friday and that went really well. I always love learning from our zone leaders and Sister Training Leaders. The theme was continuous revelation. I have really enjoyed studying this subject, and I realize how important it is to always be worthy of the spirit so that you can receive revelation for yourself to help you in your life. Especially for me as a missionary it is so important to know how I can improve, and how I can help my investigators.

This week I'll be showing Sister Talataina the area, and have her meet some of the members from our ward. I can’t even begin to tell you how happy and excited I am to still be in the Catarman area, and to have Sister Talataina meet the people here! Especially our investigators, whom I dearly love! By the way, Fritz it doing great! He keeps asking me when he can be a missionary like us. It’s adorable. Also the Sarmiento’s home is finished which is good! They worked so hard on it, and it is great!

Sister Skey is now an STL in Maasin, which is a Cebuano speaking area so she is nervous, but I know that she will be great!

I know this is the shortest email, but it has just been crazy traveling to Tacloban and getting Sister Skey ready to leave. I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Wilde


Sister Talataina my new companion!
Family picture! Sister Bayadog was Sister Skey's trainer/nanay (mother) which makes her my lola (grandma). Sister Bayadog goes home this week.
Sister Gina (Investigator) and Sister Sarmiento wanted a picture with us before Sister Skey transferred. I love them!
My Batch in my zone! I love them!
These are our "We graduated the 12 weeks training program!!!" faces!

My batch that I got to see at the transfer meeting! Standing next to my MTC companion Sister Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment