Monday, October 12, 2015

Ponderize!

Hello my dear family and friends! I hope you are all doing well and are still pondering the amazing, inspired messages we received at General Conference! I am so happy I was able to watch it this weekend and the spirit was so incredible!! I will go ahead and share some of my favorite talks with you!

Saturday morning Larry R. Lawrence spoke about the Holy Ghost and the promptings and comfort we receive from him. At the end of his talk he challenged us to pray and ask Heavenly Father, "What is keeping me from progressing?" I did it Saturday night and my prayer was answered. As I waited for what felt like a minute, the prompting came and I knew what I needed to do. I hope you all took the challenge, but if not, you can still do it! It's never too late!

Saturday Afternoon Jeffrey R. Holland gave the amazing talk about mothers and I could not hold back the tears! The spirit was strong and of course I was thinking about my Mom and the amazing woman she is! I know the gospel and I mean everything to her and for that, I am forever grateful. To all you mothers out there don't ever forget what Elder Holland said, "Be peaceful, believe in God and yourself, you are doing better that you think." I love you Mom!

Sunday Morning we got to hear from our beloved prophet, Thomas S. Monson. He gave us great counsel full of wisdom and love. He truly is a prophet of God. I love when he said to "Sand out! Be different!" The world really is becoming more wicked and as members of the church we need to stand out and be different and be in the world, but not of the world.

Sunday Afternoon Devin G. Durrant gave a great talk on pondering a scripture every week. Brilliant!! My scripture this week is 3 Nephi 12:16 "Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven." I hope you have all chosen a scripture this week to ponderize! But if not, we could ponderize together the scripture above :) I'll share mine each week if I get to hear about yours :)

We also had the opportunity of having Zone Training meeting and interviews with President Maurer. President Maurer is amazing and I am so grateful he is my mission president!

Mary Ann is still doing great and attended General Conference and really felt the spirit as she heard from President Thomas S. Monson. She is so thankful to have a living prophet and for the guidance and counsel he gives to us from our Father in Heaven.

I hope you all know how thankful I am for all of you! Thank you for all of your love and support. It means the world to me. I love my mission. I love our Heavenly Father. I love our Savior Jesus Christ. I love all of you.

Love,
Sister Wilde

We visited the NICEST resort last P-day :)
Resort adventure!





I promise these birds are real. Nindot.
Elder Griffin and Elder Cruz doing the "Leprechaun" jump! Haha!
LOVE THEM. (Her husband was too shy to be in the picture. Next time!)
Brotherly love!
SHE IS THE CUTEST!
I love Sister Rodrigo!
Cute Alexa!
Sister Peregrino and I. SHE IS THE BEST. Love her!!
Peregrino Family!! :)

Batch!! :)
Elder Simona and Elder Fakava are too funny.
What I live with. Sister Rodrigo and Sister Compracion.
Like my new glasses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment