Friday, October 17, 2014

Sister Wilde is in the Philippines!!

Hello! I have made it safely to the Philippines! The travel was so long! I'm really tired but am so excited! It feels like I'm walking in a bowl of soup! And my hair is curly curly! I love you both so much! Make sure you tell everyone I made it and that I love them!

I'm going proselyting today and everyone here speaks Tagalog, so this should be interesting but a great experience! I'll let you know how it goes! I don't know when I'll be able to email again.
Oh, we (the sisters and I) were welcomed to the MTC by a cockroach. Nice. I get to go to Tacloban on Wednesday and I might have to take a 13 hour boat ride to do it pero I can't wait! I just want to get down there right now! 


I love you all! I wish I could tell you more about the Philippines, but I haven't seen it really! The airport last night is a blur, and I was trying not to suffocate. ;) Hopefully I'll actually get some sleep! Flying is not my favorite thing in the world and I didn't sleep good last night. Okay long!
I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH.


Oh, I had a cool experience on the plane ride to Tokoyo! I sat in the middle of two guys and I was able to teach them! I'll have to share when I have more time! And mom- you should have seen my feet and ankles after the plane ride! They looked like yours do when they are swollen or maybe a little bit bigger. Ouch. I'm okay now though! 


~ Sister Wilde

 Here are some pictures from Sister Wilde's last Sunday before they all left to the Philippines



No comments:

Post a Comment